Main page :: Forum :: Admin room - Knock-knock before coming! ::

Flash end of life

Flash end of life

"Since Adobe will no longer be supporting Flash Player after December 31, 2020 and Adobe will block Flash content from running in Flash Player beginning January 12, 2021, Adobe strongly recommends all users immediately uninstall Flash Player to help protect their systems.

Some users may continue to see reminders from Adobe to uninstall Flash Player from their system. See below for more details on how to uninstall Flash Player."

external link

Thus, some site options, in particular the flash player and the echogram measurement application, will probably become unavailable.

07:21 13-01-2021

So the deadline 01/12/21 when the Flash Player was supposed to start blocking came on but Flash plugins in my browsers: version 22.0.0.209 and 9.0.151.0 work, as they did - I have old browsers and plugins on my computer and they have not been updated for a long time.

So if Flash content has stopped loading in the latest versions of your browsers, then download and install an older version of the Flash plug-in, which can be downloaded from archive.org at the link - external link

23:36 26-03-2021

Checked on new windows 10 with new browsers and really flash plugin is not supported ...

As a result, I installed the old (52) version of Firefox, turned off the auto-update option for it, but it still decided to upgrade to 60.9.0.esr, then I installed the NPAPI flash plugin (* win.msi) version 22.0.0.192. When loading the webpage with a flash-content it is blocked and a red icon appears in the address bar, if you click on it and enable the plugin, and also check the "remember" checkbox, then the flash-plugin will load without problems ...

PS. old versions of Firefox can be downloaded from the official repository - external link

PPS. In order for the plugin to work, you may need to restart windows!

Random 
Ultrasound cases - Umbilical hernia in infant

Ultrasound cases - Lower extremity swelling

Admin room - Ultrasound Flash revolution

Ultrasound cases - Hydronephrotic transformation & polypous bladder wall

Ultrasound cases - Giant cyst of the right lateral canal

Dictionary 
Aliasing doppler artifact

TVUS

ESD

Ved

LVPWd